Welcome to tsumea
Are you a Model / Texture Artist?
- Do polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
- Optimize UV's for maximum efficiency
- Develop multilayered photo-real textures for use in...
Are you a Senior Look Development Artist?
- Define and establish the look for photo realistic assets/shot/sequence while guiding an asset team
- Ensure consistency among shots sharing similar assets or lighting rigs in...
Media Design School Sydney is seeking a talented person with a real passion for Game Development and Game Programming who can inspire, develop, teach, and provide direction to capable groups of students as they work to develop their specific...
Are you a Lighting Artist?
- Light look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action
- Light look development for full CG shots
- Create of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
Are you a Comp Supervisor?
- Complete all assigned work within the schedule while maintaining constant communication with production team and other artists
- Translate creative and technical direction for the...
Are you a Compositor?
- Composite both digital and live action elements to create groundbreaking visual effects shots for blockbuster films
- Collaborate with fellow artists and supervisors to meet challenging...
Are you an Animator?
- Animate the human bipedal figure and other organic forms
- Understand the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera, etc
- Take direction and...
Australian Game Developers – we need your help. IGEA and the GDAA need to get an updated picture on the size of the Australian game development industry for our lobbying and advocacy work at both a State and Federal level. We ask that you complete this survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R6GKBJ6 by 6 September 2016. Rest assured, individual...
Check out our new website at bunbun.com.au!
As lowly captain on a dead-end planet, you must build a ship, complete a mission and wave it goodbye when your crew defect to the other side. Then design a new ship to hunt down those mutinous traitors in an endless cycle of punishment and revenge. Don't make that new design too good though, because odds are you'll be fighting it pretty soon....
Light of Life We are working on our new game that will take place somewhere in the space ...Story of the game The Universe... Once everything was clean and empty. Then something special happened in a supernova. Strange seeds of life appeared in the space, and a tiny bit of light, a special spark, to bring life to the universe. The seeds have found...
Every week we talk to people about new projects and after a few introductory meetings there is usually a full project briefing. I noticed that some of those briefings go a lot smoother than others, and I started wondering why. It seems to me, that the main difference is the level of trust between the parties. If all parties enter with a clear...
- Wind-Up Warrior
- Action, Adventure, RPG
- MOZZY Bug Lander
- Tiles - Relaxing Puzzle Game
- Adventure, Arcade, Family, Kids 1
- Cat Stack
- available for projects
- Bits and Bites Wild Dash
- Arcade 2
- available for projects
- Fall of Cutie