The Animation Programmer is responsible for our multi-platform sports games animation system. He/she will work closely with the animators and gameplay programmers to create a flexible and highly performant system.
- Strong programming (C++, C) skills. Other language skills (Lua, Python, C#) is a bonus.
- Strong mathematics skills (linear algebra, calculus, graph theory).
- Previous animation experience. Sports title animation experience is a bonus.
- Experience with PS3 and Xbox360 development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership and has the ability to work under pressure and see things through to completion.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience in the same or similar role.
To apply for this position, please complete the short application form at the Big Ant website at the link below.