Job Title: Senior Game Artist
Atari Melbourne House is looking for a Senior Game Artist to join their art team working on current gen and next gen platforms
- Working within a proven development team
- Next gen project opportunities
- Attractive salary and performance bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver artwork of high quality within project specifications.
- To provide creative concepts and ideas for game development.
- To provide support and assistance to your team leader/producer.
- To exhibit a maturity in working cooperatively with team members.
- To provide advice and assistance to junior game artists.
Key Performance Areas
The role requires proven experience in the development of computer game artwork. Applicants are required to have successfully participated in developing art materials for at least one published title.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in 3D modelling and texturing, and have a high level of expertise in areas of game art for example: animation, user interface, level building etc.
Qualifications and experience
- A tertiary qualification in graphic design and/or visual arts or equivalent industry experience
- A minimum of 3 years games experience with 3D Polygon modelling
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Softimage 3d/XSI or Maya, or equivalent
- A strong texturing skills using Photoshop or Optpix
- Good communication and problem solving skills
To Apply, please send your CV + examples of your work to