Skip to main content

you lucky people

Submitted by Speculart on

..you get to see an old fart sleeping.
[img]http://www.dudleybirch.com/sijun/old-traveller.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Johnn on Fri, 16/06/06 - 6:54 AM Permalink

we so lucky! Does Gordy know you are using him as a painting model? I think you might have to show us some model release forms Speculart! ...Although seeing Gordy is an Artist I doubt he can afford to 'Lawyer up'so I guess you will probably get away with this potentially unauthorised use of his image :P

thanks for posting them - really enjoyed viewing.

Submitted by bumskee on Fri, 16/06/06 - 7:26 PM Permalink

hey speculart, :) awsome work mate. love the use of the textures and confident strokes.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 26/06/06 - 7:27 PM Permalink

I know these pictures haven't garnered enough comments, but I'm sure everyone is at awe of the craftmenship they exhibit. Incredibly lovely work!

Submitted by J I Styles on Mon, 26/06/06 - 7:56 PM Permalink

I have to say I enjoy your straight painted piece of Gordy most -- the blocked colours are harmonious and efficient. Good job man. The only thing I think detracts from the piece is the change in brush strokes from the cleaner blocked majority to the spattered ones of the hands (although that does add something when used to break up the lines of the background to defocus it).

Submitted by Speculart on Sun, 02/07/06 - 12:55 PM Permalink

Thank you both its great to get a bit of feedback.

Posted by Speculart on

..you get to see an old fart sleeping.
[img]http://www.dudleybirch.com/sijun/old-traveller.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Johnn on Fri, 16/06/06 - 6:54 AM Permalink

we so lucky! Does Gordy know you are using him as a painting model? I think you might have to show us some model release forms Speculart! ...Although seeing Gordy is an Artist I doubt he can afford to 'Lawyer up'so I guess you will probably get away with this potentially unauthorised use of his image :P

thanks for posting them - really enjoyed viewing.

Submitted by bumskee on Fri, 16/06/06 - 7:26 PM Permalink

hey speculart, :) awsome work mate. love the use of the textures and confident strokes.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 26/06/06 - 7:27 PM Permalink

I know these pictures haven't garnered enough comments, but I'm sure everyone is at awe of the craftmenship they exhibit. Incredibly lovely work!

Submitted by J I Styles on Mon, 26/06/06 - 7:56 PM Permalink

I have to say I enjoy your straight painted piece of Gordy most -- the blocked colours are harmonious and efficient. Good job man. The only thing I think detracts from the piece is the change in brush strokes from the cleaner blocked majority to the spattered ones of the hands (although that does add something when used to break up the lines of the background to defocus it).

Submitted by Speculart on Sun, 02/07/06 - 12:55 PM Permalink

Thank you both its great to get a bit of feedback.