Skip to main content

Night Elves Warcraft 3 fan art

Submitted by Pantmonger on

[img]http://home.iprimus.com.au/evilbunny/MTemp/Night_Elf_Twins_web.jpg[/img]

Been working on this for the last few days.
c&c welcome.

Pantmonger

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 16/09/03 - 11:55 PM Permalink

Great work.
The first thing that came into my head when I saw this was "this looks like Warcraft 3 concept art" Nice job on cpaturing that style.
As for crits well the male elves face looks a little too wide, you could probably fix this by extending the hair over the face more.
The fur and cloth are done very well.
The rock and grass are a littl dull though, but no biggie
Nice work :)

Submitted by inglis on Wed, 17/09/03 - 12:01 AM Permalink

nice work pants.

i agree with the male elfs head comment.
maybe a change of background/environment..put them in the forest where they live with an evening sky.

Submitted by Malus on Wed, 17/09/03 - 7:03 PM Permalink

Looks great Pants.

I would agree on the head thang also and the background is a little to bland for the characters, especially since they are night elves, I think a dark background like your first fan art would be much better.

Everytime you post one of these I get really motivated to do one myself, never do though lol.

The leather and creases are looking great man, especially the male elves left glove.

I'd like to see it a little less desaturated too but thats a personal choice not really valid.

Submitted by Ninja on Wed, 17/09/03 - 7:33 PM Permalink

Awesome work pants [:)] i like it when u colour in ur 2d piks like that.... [:)]

Submitted by Pantmonger on Wed, 17/09/03 - 8:39 PM Permalink

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Changes are going to happen.
I will be dumping this background and making a new one, and changing a few minor things on the characters.
Expect a new version in about a week or so.

Pantmonger

Submitted by TequilaBomber on Sat, 20/09/03 - 2:46 AM Permalink

Nice work, Pantmonger. I was gonna mention the face thing, but got beaten to it. I think as well as the width reduction, perhaps you can increase the length of the male elf's face a little. His chin leaves a lot to be desired if compared to Blizzard CG. Then again, perhaps that's ur unique style. Once again, kewl stuff. :)

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 02/10/03 - 10:46 AM Permalink

man,.. wicked,.. nuff said. NUFFFFFFFFFFFF said.

Posted by Pantmonger on

[img]http://home.iprimus.com.au/evilbunny/MTemp/Night_Elf_Twins_web.jpg[/img]

Been working on this for the last few days.
c&c welcome.

Pantmonger

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 16/09/03 - 11:55 PM Permalink

Great work.
The first thing that came into my head when I saw this was "this looks like Warcraft 3 concept art" Nice job on cpaturing that style.
As for crits well the male elves face looks a little too wide, you could probably fix this by extending the hair over the face more.
The fur and cloth are done very well.
The rock and grass are a littl dull though, but no biggie
Nice work :)

Submitted by inglis on Wed, 17/09/03 - 12:01 AM Permalink

nice work pants.

i agree with the male elfs head comment.
maybe a change of background/environment..put them in the forest where they live with an evening sky.

Submitted by Malus on Wed, 17/09/03 - 7:03 PM Permalink

Looks great Pants.

I would agree on the head thang also and the background is a little to bland for the characters, especially since they are night elves, I think a dark background like your first fan art would be much better.

Everytime you post one of these I get really motivated to do one myself, never do though lol.

The leather and creases are looking great man, especially the male elves left glove.

I'd like to see it a little less desaturated too but thats a personal choice not really valid.

Submitted by Ninja on Wed, 17/09/03 - 7:33 PM Permalink

Awesome work pants [:)] i like it when u colour in ur 2d piks like that.... [:)]

Submitted by Pantmonger on Wed, 17/09/03 - 8:39 PM Permalink

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Changes are going to happen.
I will be dumping this background and making a new one, and changing a few minor things on the characters.
Expect a new version in about a week or so.

Pantmonger

Submitted by TequilaBomber on Sat, 20/09/03 - 2:46 AM Permalink

Nice work, Pantmonger. I was gonna mention the face thing, but got beaten to it. I think as well as the width reduction, perhaps you can increase the length of the male elf's face a little. His chin leaves a lot to be desired if compared to Blizzard CG. Then again, perhaps that's ur unique style. Once again, kewl stuff. :)

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 02/10/03 - 10:46 AM Permalink

man,.. wicked,.. nuff said. NUFFFFFFFFFFFF said.