Skip to main content

tuts

Submitted by boat on
Forum

i remember once u said you where thinking of having a tut section
well just sayin that if you do id write some.

just think you should put it on ur list of stuff to do.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 16/10/02 - 9:24 AM Permalink

The tutorials will be placed in the articles section - I just gotta design that are a bit to cater for it, but yeh, tutorials are most welcomed here! Whenever you're ready, give me a yell [:)]

Submitted by bouncy roo on Thu, 17/10/02 - 10:50 AM Permalink

I'll have to send my silly tutorial over, I'll send it after this week has ended ( I have to give a marketing and design project presentation this week and next, eep and *shudder* art theory...) I LOATHE Art theory [}:)]

what screen size do i save it at, is 800x600 standard these days?

//Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve. \(anon)

Submitted by souri on Thu, 17/10/02 - 12:21 PM Permalink

Email me the article in text format, and attach a zip file of all the images.. you can use whatever size images you like, although not bigger than 800x600 [:)] My email address is at sumea at sumea dot come dot au .. (yep, google, yahoo etc spider the forums, so it's not a good idea to mention your email address on the site.. fortunately for forum members, your private email details are never displayed.. and that goes for Sumea members as well [:)])
Thanks for your efforts in writing these tutorials.. I'm certain lots of people will find them very useful!

Posted by boat on
Forum

i remember once u said you where thinking of having a tut section
well just sayin that if you do id write some.

just think you should put it on ur list of stuff to do.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 16/10/02 - 9:24 AM Permalink

The tutorials will be placed in the articles section - I just gotta design that are a bit to cater for it, but yeh, tutorials are most welcomed here! Whenever you're ready, give me a yell [:)]

Submitted by bouncy roo on Thu, 17/10/02 - 10:50 AM Permalink

I'll have to send my silly tutorial over, I'll send it after this week has ended ( I have to give a marketing and design project presentation this week and next, eep and *shudder* art theory...) I LOATHE Art theory [}:)]

what screen size do i save it at, is 800x600 standard these days?

//Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve. \(anon)

Submitted by souri on Thu, 17/10/02 - 12:21 PM Permalink

Email me the article in text format, and attach a zip file of all the images.. you can use whatever size images you like, although not bigger than 800x600 [:)] My email address is at sumea at sumea dot come dot au .. (yep, google, yahoo etc spider the forums, so it's not a good idea to mention your email address on the site.. fortunately for forum members, your private email details are never displayed.. and that goes for Sumea members as well [:)])
Thanks for your efforts in writing these tutorials.. I'm certain lots of people will find them very useful!