Skip to main content

Posting Pics

Submitted by bullet21 on
Forum

Hi i'm just wondering how to post a WIP pic up in the forum. I click the insert image button then it just adds some text in the message box.

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 16/12/03 - 4:11 AM Permalink

yeah, you put the address to the pic in between the two [img] tags

Submitted by J I Styles on Tue, 16/12/03 - 7:06 AM Permalink

Just to add to what Makk just said, the IMG tags are bulletin board code - upload the image to either your own personal web space or upload the image in the sumea launchpad, then put the URL of the image in-between the IMG tags.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 16/12/03 - 11:20 PM Permalink

i think what hes talking about is that some forums allow you to attatch a image to your posts. Sumeas not one of them so you have to host it somewhere else and then put the URL between the tags. i think its www.photobucket.com or something that people tell me they use, so if you dont have your own website or something you could try that

Posted by bullet21 on
Forum

Hi i'm just wondering how to post a WIP pic up in the forum. I click the insert image button then it just adds some text in the message box.

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 16/12/03 - 4:11 AM Permalink

yeah, you put the address to the pic in between the two [img] tags

Submitted by J I Styles on Tue, 16/12/03 - 7:06 AM Permalink

Just to add to what Makk just said, the IMG tags are bulletin board code - upload the image to either your own personal web space or upload the image in the sumea launchpad, then put the URL of the image in-between the IMG tags.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 16/12/03 - 11:20 PM Permalink

i think what hes talking about is that some forums allow you to attatch a image to your posts. Sumeas not one of them so you have to host it somewhere else and then put the URL between the tags. i think its www.photobucket.com or something that people tell me they use, so if you dont have your own website or something you could try that