Skip to main content

Blog animation

• This is the first bipedal character I ever modelled and animated. I did it during the second half of 2008. I did six animation cycles.

• I made this animation earlier this year, in my 3d design class...a six-legged bug. I had to design it, then model, texture, rig, skin and animate it using 3ds Max 8.

I have included a still frame of it, incase the video doesn't work yet…

• My first modelled character, rigged and animated :)

• Some Character Concept Art, I drew in Photoshop for my 3D Design course.

Submitted by Sakichii on
Forum

I vaguely recall when I first put an animation in my blog that there was a section for adding one animation, similarly to how you add images.
Now there doesn't seem to be. Is the only way to put up animations by embedding a youtube vid in the post? That seems to do weird things with the blog entry, with a big white square with an x in the corner, which never happened last time.

Submitted by souri on Fri, 02/07/10 - 9:36 PM Permalink

Hi, when you make a journal post, there's a textfield in there (just under where you put in the title of your journal entry) where it says "video1:". Post in your youtube video link there.

Posted by Sakichii on
Forum

I vaguely recall when I first put an animation in my blog that there was a section for adding one animation, similarly to how you add images.
Now there doesn't seem to be. Is the only way to put up animations by embedding a youtube vid in the post? That seems to do weird things with the blog entry, with a big white square with an x in the corner, which never happened last time.

Submitted by souri on Fri, 02/07/10 - 9:36 PM Permalink

Hi, when you make a journal post, there's a textfield in there (just under where you put in the title of your journal entry) where it says "video1:". Post in your youtube video link there.