Skip to main content

nazi zombie from outerspace

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Post your "future zombies from mars", everyone has drawn at least one of these dudes before.-

This character started off as a realistic abdomin, then I buggered up the proportions by accident so I called him a mutant to smooth over the fact that i made some mistakes :)

[IMG]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alti2/nazrandom.jpg[/IMG]

Submitted by Idaho on Tue, 18/11/03 - 9:04 PM Permalink

cool :D i take it those are mechanical arms?

Submitted by Malus on Wed, 19/11/03 - 8:48 PM Permalink

I really like the loose style of your work but you really need to throw down some guides for perspective, it will improve you work no end.

Submitted by J I Styles on Wed, 19/11/03 - 10:10 PM Permalink

sounds like a speed paint time when I get some free time today :)

hopefully another post to follow

Submitted by Alti on Thu, 20/11/03 - 10:07 AM Permalink

J.I. Styles > :) cool, yeah it was supposed to be an invitation, so far your the only person on all the forums I post at that has taken the time to do something in the killer zombie from space genre.

hmm red eyes , and i also like the little mask.

Posted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Post your "future zombies from mars", everyone has drawn at least one of these dudes before.-

This character started off as a realistic abdomin, then I buggered up the proportions by accident so I called him a mutant to smooth over the fact that i made some mistakes :)

[IMG]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alti2/nazrandom.jpg[/IMG]

Submitted by Idaho on Tue, 18/11/03 - 9:04 PM Permalink

cool :D i take it those are mechanical arms?

Submitted by Malus on Wed, 19/11/03 - 8:48 PM Permalink

I really like the loose style of your work but you really need to throw down some guides for perspective, it will improve you work no end.

Submitted by J I Styles on Wed, 19/11/03 - 10:10 PM Permalink

sounds like a speed paint time when I get some free time today :)

hopefully another post to follow

Submitted by Alti on Thu, 20/11/03 - 10:07 AM Permalink

J.I. Styles > :) cool, yeah it was supposed to be an invitation, so far your the only person on all the forums I post at that has taken the time to do something in the killer zombie from space genre.

hmm red eyes , and i also like the little mask.