Skip to main content

forum suggestion

Submitted by redwyre on
Forum

It would be nice if there was an "all" mode for reading threads, instead of it being split into pages. Dunno if you can do that, I'm just saying it would be nice :)

Submitted by inglis on Mon, 24/03/03 - 12:41 PM Permalink

you mean a page listing every thread over all forum sections?

you sort of could do that by going to Active Topics then listing all threads from the past <2months>?

Submitted by souri on Mon, 24/03/03 - 12:48 PM Permalink

Yep.. Active topics lists all new threads for you on one page.. Pretty useful. Lot less jumping around..

Submitted by redwyre on Mon, 24/03/03 - 12:49 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by inglis

No, reading the actual thread. Long threads get split into pages, underneath the name of the topic it lists the page numbers so you can go straight to a page. I've seen in some forums an "all" link that displays the whole thread on one page.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 24/03/03 - 1:10 PM Permalink

You can click on "Printer Friendly" and it'll show the entire thread in one pop up.. Yeh, it's a dodgy work around, but it'll work. [:)]

Posted by redwyre on
Forum

It would be nice if there was an "all" mode for reading threads, instead of it being split into pages. Dunno if you can do that, I'm just saying it would be nice :)

Submitted by inglis on Mon, 24/03/03 - 12:41 PM Permalink

you sort of could do that by going to Active Topics then listing all threads from the past <2months>?

Submitted by souri on Mon, 24/03/03 - 12:48 PM Permalink

Yep.. Active topics lists all new threads for you on one page.. Pretty useful. Lot less jumping around..

Submitted by redwyre on Mon, 24/03/03 - 12:49 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by inglis

No, reading the actual thread. Long threads get split into pages, underneath the name of the topic it lists the page numbers so you can go straight to a page. I've seen in some forums an "all" link that displays the whole thread on one page.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 24/03/03 - 1:10 PM Permalink

You can click on "Printer Friendly" and it'll show the entire thread in one pop up.. Yeh, it's a dodgy work around, but it'll work. [:)]