Skip to main content

IDAHO VS. ???

Submitted by Idaho on
Forum

Who will challenge me to a concept battle?

Topic> 'the aftermath'
Description> Environment concept of any area/place after a signifigant event, eg: Post war, arena after a battle, beach after a shark attack. Or on a brighter note a final fantasy style sporting arena after the game, a downtown street after a parade. Ive left it pretty broad obviosely...Oh! and it doesnt just have to be one on one it can be multiple contestants and TEAMS!!!

Cant wait to see everyones ideas.

PS: Deadline is the end of May!

Submitted by Stu on Sun, 25/04/04 - 7:40 PM Permalink

End of May? I should be able to pull something together in a month.

Stu

Submitted by Idaho on Mon, 26/04/04 - 4:37 AM Permalink

Cool! anyone else? or is it going to be just me and Stu?

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Mon, 26/04/04 - 5:32 AM Permalink

i'll see about joining in.. applying some smackdown etc. ;)

I have photoshop working now.. finally.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Mon, 26/04/04 - 9:11 AM Permalink

lol team battles, id have never thought of that one. I might be in on it, i only fear my skills looking somewhat.... sub par compared to you lot. Still no shame in the game and ive just finished watching enemy at the gates and i feeled a bit inspired :P .

i take it were talking more of a "promotional" peice then concept (ie cinematic over explanitory).

btw bob what did it take to get PS working

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Mon, 26/04/04 - 10:52 AM Permalink

took a full format... the shitty thing is that i lost the password to my email, and my isp is being really bastardly getting it back to me.

Submitted by Happy Camper on Tue, 27/04/04 - 4:00 AM Permalink

I think I'll have time to join in this one if thats okay

Submitted by Idaho on Tue, 04/05/04 - 9:23 AM Permalink

Ok since this 'mini concept challenge' Isnt being judged formally, and is purely meant to be a fun exercise and maybe even an opportunity to create a folio peice. I am suggesting that we just post our work in this thread, so that anyone who is stopping by can see what we are doing.

Cheers!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 19/05/04 - 2:10 AM Permalink

just remembered about this one, might not be able to make it with exams and all around now

Submitted by denz on Wed, 19/05/04 - 2:22 AM Permalink

are people still doing this? I'll join in [:)]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 22/06/04 - 7:18 AM Permalink

lol like i said above i couldnt do it, but i might get time in the upcoming holidays :D

Posted by Idaho on
Forum

Who will challenge me to a concept battle?

Topic> 'the aftermath'
Description> Environment concept of any area/place after a signifigant event, eg: Post war, arena after a battle, beach after a shark attack. Or on a brighter note a final fantasy style sporting arena after the game, a downtown street after a parade. Ive left it pretty broad obviosely...Oh! and it doesnt just have to be one on one it can be multiple contestants and TEAMS!!!

Cant wait to see everyones ideas.

PS: Deadline is the end of May!

Submitted by Stu on Sun, 25/04/04 - 7:40 PM Permalink

End of May? I should be able to pull something together in a month.

Stu

Submitted by Idaho on Mon, 26/04/04 - 4:37 AM Permalink

Cool! anyone else? or is it going to be just me and Stu?

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Mon, 26/04/04 - 5:32 AM Permalink

i'll see about joining in.. applying some smackdown etc. ;)

I have photoshop working now.. finally.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Mon, 26/04/04 - 9:11 AM Permalink

lol team battles, id have never thought of that one. I might be in on it, i only fear my skills looking somewhat.... sub par compared to you lot. Still no shame in the game and ive just finished watching enemy at the gates and i feeled a bit inspired :P .

i take it were talking more of a "promotional" peice then concept (ie cinematic over explanitory).

btw bob what did it take to get PS working

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Mon, 26/04/04 - 10:52 AM Permalink

took a full format... the shitty thing is that i lost the password to my email, and my isp is being really bastardly getting it back to me.

Submitted by Happy Camper on Tue, 27/04/04 - 4:00 AM Permalink

I think I'll have time to join in this one if thats okay

Submitted by Idaho on Tue, 04/05/04 - 9:23 AM Permalink

Ok since this 'mini concept challenge' Isnt being judged formally, and is purely meant to be a fun exercise and maybe even an opportunity to create a folio peice. I am suggesting that we just post our work in this thread, so that anyone who is stopping by can see what we are doing.

Cheers!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 19/05/04 - 2:10 AM Permalink

just remembered about this one, might not be able to make it with exams and all around now

Submitted by denz on Wed, 19/05/04 - 2:22 AM Permalink

are people still doing this? I'll join in [:)]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 22/06/04 - 7:18 AM Permalink

lol like i said above i couldnt do it, but i might get time in the upcoming holidays :D