Skip to main content

Need some info regarding gaming courses

Submitted by pisen on

well i am from india, i am working here as a game tester in one of the companies, i have completed my graduation, and now i am looking to study further in australia and was intrested in doing some post graduation course or even masters in relation to gaming that would lead to me doing game developing, so i wanted to know what post graduation courses can i persue so that leads me to being a game developer or designer rather than being game tester.
and one more thing can i work in any company as a game tester while studying there ??

any suggestions are welcomed
thanks in advance :)pisen2006-11-24 17:18:28

Posted by pisen on

well i am from india, i am working here as a game tester in one of the companies, i have completed my graduation, and now i am looking to study further in australia and was intrested in doing some post graduation course or even masters in relation to gaming that would lead to me doing game developing, so i wanted to know what post graduation courses can i persue so that leads me to being a game developer or designer rather than being game tester.
and one more thing can i work in any company as a game tester while studying there ??

any suggestions are welcomed
thanks in advance :)pisen2006-11-24 17:18:28