Skip to main content

forum/thread links not updateing

Submitted by X5 on
Forum

hi

the links for the forums and threads dont update. once ive clicked on a link it perminitly stays that colour even once a person has replyed to that thread.

soes anyone know a fix for this problem

thanks.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 26/03/04 - 3:28 AM Permalink

it dosent update like immediatly, it never has (atleast not for me). This isnt like them php forums and stuff :P . Rest assured it will change though, just not as soon as you leave the thread

Submitted by X5 on Sat, 27/03/04 - 12:04 AM Permalink

thanks

o well if it doesnt update (normally) then i guess ill just hav to live with it .. no biggie :D

Submitted by Barry Dahlberg on Sat, 27/03/04 - 1:27 AM Permalink

The icon beside the thread name changes colour if there are new posts. I tend to just log in and click the "Active Topics" link up the top to see everything that happened since I left.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 28/03/04 - 12:54 AM Permalink

The links and threads change for me. Unread links are black, while read ones are greenish.

Submitted by dom on Fri, 30/04/04 - 11:52 AM Permalink

yeah, got the same problem as MoonUnit.

also, how do i mark all threads as read (i.e. make em greyed out)?

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 01/05/04 - 9:35 AM Permalink

well they wont be greyed out but the text u click on will go a faded colour (that could just be a IE thing if ur using a diff browser, not sure). So use that as your guide

Posted by X5 on
Forum

hi

the links for the forums and threads dont update. once ive clicked on a link it perminitly stays that colour even once a person has replyed to that thread.

soes anyone know a fix for this problem

thanks.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 26/03/04 - 3:28 AM Permalink

it dosent update like immediatly, it never has (atleast not for me). This isnt like them php forums and stuff :P . Rest assured it will change though, just not as soon as you leave the thread

Submitted by X5 on Sat, 27/03/04 - 12:04 AM Permalink

thanks

o well if it doesnt update (normally) then i guess ill just hav to live with it .. no biggie :D

Submitted by Barry Dahlberg on Sat, 27/03/04 - 1:27 AM Permalink

The icon beside the thread name changes colour if there are new posts. I tend to just log in and click the "Active Topics" link up the top to see everything that happened since I left.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 28/03/04 - 12:54 AM Permalink

The links and threads change for me. Unread links are black, while read ones are greenish.

Submitted by dom on Fri, 30/04/04 - 11:52 AM Permalink

yeah, got the same problem as MoonUnit.

also, how do i mark all threads as read (i.e. make em greyed out)?

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 01/05/04 - 9:35 AM Permalink

well they wont be greyed out but the text u click on will go a faded colour (that could just be a IE thing if ur using a diff browser, not sure). So use that as your guide