Skip to main content

forrest ork

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Submitted by Aven on Fri, 28/11/03 - 8:32 AM Permalink

VERY cool. I really like your work with more detail. Just one question though, what is the flat part on the front of his face for?

Submitted by Alti on Fri, 28/11/03 - 8:47 AM Permalink

hey- i don't know what was going on with the flat plate- just thougth it might be a bit different- sick of orks having the steriotypical big teeth at the frount like warthogs.

Submitted by smeg on Fri, 28/11/03 - 10:20 AM Permalink

HOLY CRAP that looks fantastic. The lighting is awesome.

I really wanna see more of that kind of detail in your stuff.

cheers

Submitted by J I Styles on Fri, 28/11/03 - 8:26 PM Permalink

green... green... everything green! Nah... it works very well [:)] makes me think, "oh, that'll be alti's" when I see your work - and that's a very good thing.

design wise, I really like it, epecially the chitanous (spelling) plating going on; looks good and naturally developed.

visually, I think it lacks a bit of volume/dimensional depth, especially around the bridge of the "nose" - maybe a second pass of a subtle rim light would help pop out the depth of the piece a bit more?
anyways, good stuff all round :)

Submitted by redwyre on Fri, 05/12/03 - 12:18 AM Permalink

That's what I'm Tolkien about!

Submitted by rezn0r on Fri, 05/12/03 - 1:57 AM Permalink

hahaha that has a nice RING to it redwyre.

K that sucked. [:(]

The Ork seems to look a bit aquatic to me. Looks cool.... an original slant on Orkiness.

Scott.

Posted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Submitted by Aven on Fri, 28/11/03 - 8:32 AM Permalink

VERY cool. I really like your work with more detail. Just one question though, what is the flat part on the front of his face for?

Submitted by Alti on Fri, 28/11/03 - 8:47 AM Permalink

hey- i don't know what was going on with the flat plate- just thougth it might be a bit different- sick of orks having the steriotypical big teeth at the frount like warthogs.

Submitted by smeg on Fri, 28/11/03 - 10:20 AM Permalink

HOLY CRAP that looks fantastic. The lighting is awesome.

I really wanna see more of that kind of detail in your stuff.

cheers

Submitted by J I Styles on Fri, 28/11/03 - 8:26 PM Permalink

green... green... everything green! Nah... it works very well [:)] makes me think, "oh, that'll be alti's" when I see your work - and that's a very good thing.

design wise, I really like it, epecially the chitanous (spelling) plating going on; looks good and naturally developed.

visually, I think it lacks a bit of volume/dimensional depth, especially around the bridge of the "nose" - maybe a second pass of a subtle rim light would help pop out the depth of the piece a bit more?
anyways, good stuff all round :)

Submitted by redwyre on Fri, 05/12/03 - 12:18 AM Permalink

That's what I'm Tolkien about!

Submitted by rezn0r on Fri, 05/12/03 - 1:57 AM Permalink

hahaha that has a nice RING to it redwyre.

K that sucked. [:(]

The Ork seems to look a bit aquatic to me. Looks cool.... an original slant on Orkiness.

Scott.