Skip to main content

Tsumea Wiki

• Hmm.. well, I have been working on my admin work over at www.dandwiki.com.. I have been looking into jobs (to no avail) and I have been trying to assist over here at tsumea (might get me into the eyes of a…

Submitted by Sabre070 on
Forum

Hi. A note to Souri, and any other users that are interested, I have made a better looking main page for the wiki. It is in discussion. I also have some other plans that would involve better categorising of the companies and allow for an easier experience in wiki use.

If you wish I could do all the layout for the wiki and make it more user friendly.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 28/12/08 - 2:42 PM Permalink

Sounds good! I've changed the settings for the main page so that only people with accounts can edit it (it used to be free for all, but the darn spam bots hit it pretty hard). Since you've already made an account there, feel free to improve things!

Oh, and I have to add, the tsumea wiki still needs a tonne of work. I've still got to copy across all the games and many developer's info from our old wiki. http://wiki.sumean.com

There are hundreds of entries to do :(

Submitted by Johnn on Tue, 30/12/08 - 11:39 AM Permalink

layout 2 is easier to interpret and navigate.
Is the intent of layout 1 to have all the information on a long single page? That could get difficult and slow to navigate through with a lot of content.

Submitted by Sabre070 on Tue, 30/12/08 - 11:51 AM Permalink

Thats what I was thinking, and layout 1 was to have all the information on it. I like layout 2 better too.

Submitted by souri on Tue, 30/12/08 - 12:27 PM Permalink

Nice job :) We probably won't be listing upcoming events in the wiki as that'll be available in the 'Whats on' part on the main site anyway (and I'd rather not be updating in the wiki on what's coming up), and you could probably add a link to Biography's which was something I had hoped would take off in the old wiki, but we'll see if any one is interested adding/updating it here.

Submitted by Sabre070 on Tue, 30/12/08 - 2:12 PM Permalink

I've begun transferring some of the pages over from the old... wiki.. thing.. and I have removed some of the links as they are now 404s. I have also made the pages look a bit better.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 04/01/09 - 9:16 PM Permalink

I'm planning to do a tonne of work in bringing the rest of the wiki stuff from the old wiki to here, then I can finally close down sumean.com (damn thing is costing money to keep up). I've been doing a lot of work in encoding and uploading the GCAP video, so once that's all done, I'll be onto it.

Thanks for all your help, btw. It really is appreciated.

Posted by Sabre070 on
Forum

Hi. A note to Souri, and any other users that are interested, I have made a better looking main page for the wiki. It is in discussion. I also have some other plans that would involve better categorising of the companies and allow for an easier experience in wiki use.

If you wish I could do all the layout for the wiki and make it more user friendly.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 28/12/08 - 2:42 PM Permalink

Sounds good! I've changed the settings for the main page so that only people with accounts can edit it (it used to be free for all, but the darn spam bots hit it pretty hard). Since you've already made an account there, feel free to improve things!

Oh, and I have to add, the tsumea wiki still needs a tonne of work. I've still got to copy across all the games and many developer's info from our old wiki. http://wiki.sumean.com

There are hundreds of entries to do :(

Submitted by Johnn on Tue, 30/12/08 - 11:39 AM Permalink

layout 2 is easier to interpret and navigate.
Is the intent of layout 1 to have all the information on a long single page? That could get difficult and slow to navigate through with a lot of content.

Submitted by Sabre070 on Tue, 30/12/08 - 11:51 AM Permalink

Thats what I was thinking, and layout 1 was to have all the information on it. I like layout 2 better too.

Submitted by souri on Tue, 30/12/08 - 12:27 PM Permalink

Nice job :) We probably won't be listing upcoming events in the wiki as that'll be available in the 'Whats on' part on the main site anyway (and I'd rather not be updating in the wiki on what's coming up), and you could probably add a link to Biography's which was something I had hoped would take off in the old wiki, but we'll see if any one is interested adding/updating it here.

Submitted by Sabre070 on Tue, 30/12/08 - 2:12 PM Permalink

I've begun transferring some of the pages over from the old... wiki.. thing.. and I have removed some of the links as they are now 404s. I have also made the pages look a bit better.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 04/01/09 - 9:16 PM Permalink

I'm planning to do a tonne of work in bringing the rest of the wiki stuff from the old wiki to here, then I can finally close down sumean.com (damn thing is costing money to keep up). I've been doing a lot of work in encoding and uploading the GCAP video, so once that's all done, I'll be onto it.

Thanks for all your help, btw. It really is appreciated.