Skip to main content

Coder wanted for game dev fun!!!

Forum

Hey, I am a games artist looking for a coder for some side project game dev fun! I have a few game ideas in mind but I am also open to game ideas.

I work fulltime at a small games company but would like to focus my spare time on a side project (something I am more passionate about)

I am competent in both 2d and 3d but I am definitely a retro fan and would prefer to do a 2D game.

I'd like to work with some one fun, cool and easy going, not too easy going as I want to see this game done :)

Also I would prefer to work with someone on the Gold Coast as this would make it a lot easier to discuss and exchange ideas, however if I am convinced that we can maintain good communication via correspondence then I dont mind.

Hit me up if you're keen!

jonathan.j.chua@gmail.com

Forum

Hey, I am a games artist looking for a coder for some side project game dev fun! I have a few game ideas in mind but I am also open to game ideas.

I work fulltime at a small games company but would like to focus my spare time on a side project (something I am more passionate about)

I am competent in both 2d and 3d but I am definitely a retro fan and would prefer to do a 2D game.

I'd like to work with some one fun, cool and easy going, not too easy going as I want to see this game done :)

Also I would prefer to work with someone on the Gold Coast as this would make it a lot easier to discuss and exchange ideas, however if I am convinced that we can maintain good communication via correspondence then I dont mind.

Hit me up if you're keen!

jonathan.j.chua@gmail.com