COMPANY AND THE PROJECT
We are an indie game studio consisted of professional and friendly people. Additionally, we are a team of skilled artists and dedicated indie enthusiasts. Our current project is INT, developed on Unity Engine 5 for platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac.
INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
We are looking for an Animator to join the Art team to create and polish animations for the game. You will be collaborating with fellow members of the team, and follow instructions from the Project Lead and the Animation team Lead in crafting smooth, flowing animations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Create rigs to be used for animations.
2. Skin 3D models to rigs.
3. Create and polish animations.
4. Contribute to constructive team discussions.
5. Attend regular team meetings.
1. Have working knowledge of 3D animation suites.
2. Understand import/export requirements for Unity Engine integration.
3. Excellent self-management skills.
4. Excellent attention to detail.
5. Excellent communication skills.
1. Knowledge of the Unity Engine UMA character creation system would be an advantage.
We offer revenue-sharing generated from crowd-funding to team members who maintain consistent communication on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer wages or per-item payments. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: JohnHR@int-game.net
Starboard Games LLC