COMPANY AND THE PROJECT
We are an indie game studio consisted of professional and friendly people. Additionally, we are a team of skilled artists and dedicated indie enthusiasts. Our current project is INT, developed on Unity Engine 5 for platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac.
INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
We are looking for a Community Manager for INT. INT is an indie RPG currently under development. We have a major conference upcoming at the end of February and are looking for a Community Manger to join our team to help with fostering and building community engagement and growth. Additionally, this position will be asked to build industry connections and a Press Kit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Report to the Web/Marketing Admin and Project Lead.
2. Manage Social Media outlets including: Reddit, Google +, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
3. Manage Indie Game outlets including: Steam Concept Page, Indiedb Page.
4. Provide a detailed weekly report or presentation regarding analytics and engagement on Project Management boards and a meeting with Web/Marketing Admin and Project lead.
5. Create a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly update with content for our community.
6. Run and manage a podcast development team entitled RogueSpace with one planned episode every 4-6 weeks.
7. Work on creating a Press Kit for final demo launch and establish/maintain industry press connections for game promotion.
1. Knowledge of Social Media Analytics and tools.
2. Knowledge in the use of social media.
3. Background in communications or the game industry.
4. Willing to take direction from Web/Marketing Admin and Project Lead.
5. Enjoys working in a team environment.
We offer revenue-sharing generated from crowd-funding to team members who maintain consistent communication on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer wages or per-item payments. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: JohnHR@int-game.net
Starboard Games LLC