COMPANY AND THE PROJECT
We are an indie game studio consisted of professional and friendly people. Additionally, we are a team of skilled artists and dedicated indie enthusiasts. Our current project is INT, developed on Unity Engine 5 for platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac.
INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
We are looking for a 3D Modeler to build, implement, and refine 3D models for the game. You will collaborate with our Art Team Lead, Project Lead, and other modelers on the team. Assets created need to meet polygon count requirements as well as texturing quality requirement if tasked to texturing.
1. Knowledge of a 3D Modeling platform, such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender.
2. Knowledge of skinning and un-wrapping.
3. Demonstrate a strong ability to either model hard-surfaces or characters.
4. Ability to follow instructions and meet deadlines.
5. Ability to stay in communication with our remote project via Skype.
6. A portfolio (even if you are self-taught) that you are willing to share.
7. Successful completion of an interview and modeling test.
1. Knowledge of Substance Painter.
2. Ability to skillfully paint and texture models and assets.
3. Demonstrate a strong desire to further the success of the project, assist others, and have a team oriented outlook.
We offer revenue-sharing generated from crowd-funding to team members who maintain consistent communication on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer wages or per-item payments. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: JohnHR@int-game.net
Starboard Games LLC