Based in New Zealand
Sidhe Interactive is a game development studio dedicated to producing high quality entertainment titles, bringing together a close-knit team of talented and highly educated specialists, with world class creative and software development skills.
Offering exceptional quality and value for money, Sidhe provides services to and has products published by a range of world class partners and clients including successful companies such as Sony Online Entertainmant, Red Mile Entertainment, Ubisoft, eUniverse, KromeStudios, adidas International, Vivendi Universal, and Midway.
The team have experience across a variety of platforms including work on games such as O'Neill Championship Surfer (PlayStation), Barbie Beach Vacation (PC), Barbie Sparkling Ice Show (PC), adidas Football Fever (PC), Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion (PS2/GC), Hoyle Majestic Chess (PC), RugbyLeague (PS2/Xbox/PC), RugbyLeague2 (PS2/PC), GripShift (PSP).
Coming from a range of backgrounds, Sidhe technical and creative staff have also individually worked on complex commercial software applications, and special effects and animation on major motion pictures such as The Frighteners, Contact, and The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
The company is an officially licensed developer for Microsoft (Xbox, Xbox 360), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (PSOne, PS2, PS3, PSP), and Nintendo of America (Wii, GBA, DS). It is also a co-founding member of the NewZealandGameDevelopersAssociation.
At the 2005 Australian Game Developers Awards, Sidhe won a number of awards recognising the original IP title GripShift for PSP as well as an industry achievement award. The specific awards received were:
- Best Handheld Game - GripShift
- Best Game Design - GripShift
- Best Level Design - GripShift
- Outstanding Industry Contribution Award - Sidhe Interactive
 Recent Releases & Titles in Development
- **Rugby Challenge** (Console/PC) - Q3 2011
- **RugbyLeague2** (PS2/PC) - December 2005
- **GripShift** (PSP) - Worldwide release through Red Mile Entertainment, SOE and Ubisoft
- US Release Sept 05 - Europe / Australasian Release Nov 05 - Japanese Release Feb 06
- **MelbourneCupChallenge** (PS2, Xbox, PC) October 2006
- **JackassTheGame** (PS2, PSP) November 2007
 Games developed by
- Blood Drive, (PS3, X360, 2010)
- Rugby League 3, (Wii, 2010)
- Madagascar Kartz, (PS3, X360, Wii, 2009)
- Hot Wheels Battle Force 5, (Wii, 2009)
- Shatter, (PS3, 2009) (PC, 2010)
- Rugby League 2 World Cup Edition, (PS2, 2008)
- Speed Racer, (Wii, PS2, 2008)
- GripShift, (X360, 2007)
- GripShift, (PS3, 2007)
- Jackass: The Game, (PSP, PS2, 2007)
- Melbourne Cup Challenge / Frankie Dettori Racing, (PC, Xbox, PS2, 2006)
- GripShift, (PSP, 2005)
- Rugby League 2, (PC, PS2, 2005) (Xbox, 2006)
- NRL Rugby League, (PC, Xbox, PS2, 2003)
- Adidas Football Fever, (PC Online Download, 2002)
- Frogmania Deluxe (PC Online Download)
- Wordjam Deluxe (PC Online Download)
- Barbie Beach Vacation, (PC, 2001)
- O'Neill Championship Surfer, (PlayStation, 2000)
 Games under development by
- Rugby Challenge , (Console & PC, 2011)
- Level 7, Willbank House
- 57 Willis Street
- NEW ZEALAND
- PO Box 6203
- Marion Square
- NEW ZEALAND
- P. +64 4 4712638
- F. +64 4 4712639
No journal posts just yet! Hopefully they'll post soon!