Based in Queensland
THQ Studio Australia, a video game developer based in sunny Brisbane, Australia, is a leading worldwide developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software. Founded in January 2003 as a wholly owned subsidiary of THQ, Inc., THQ Studio Australia now employs around 90 talented staff.
The studio has several hit titles, including: Avatar the Last Airbender; Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies! and Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants.
THQ Studio Australia develops for:
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Microsoft Xbox 360
THQ Studio Australia has had great sales success (over 1 million units of Avatar sold within four months of release) and is one of Australia's fastest-growing game development studios.
Established January 2003
 Games developed by THQ Studio Australia
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius: Attack of the Twonkies, (Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Sept 2004)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, PANTS!, (Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, PC, Oct 2005)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender, (GC, PS2, Xbox, Wii, PC, Oct 2006)
 Games under development at THQ Studio Australia
- Address: 171 Robertson St
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Phone: (07) 3833 2800
- Fax: (07) 3833 2888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org