V2i Group – June 2016
Unreal Engine 4 – Senior Technical Artist/Developer
Gaven Central Business Park at Arundel, Gold Coast. Just off the M1, 2 minutes from Westfield Helensvale Shopping Centre, and 15 minutes from Surfers Paradise.
We are seeking an experienced UE4 Technical Artist/Developer to join our team and advance our award-winning project work in the property development sector. The V2i Group produces commercial design and customer engagement tools based on the UE4 platform, rather than recreational consumer games. Your role revolves around the technical aspect of these tools, and the creation of easy-to-use and visually attractive user interactions, combining knowledge in UE4 Blueprints and UX Design.
You will be working in close collaboration with the business owner and apply your leadership skills to drive outcomes and transform the property industry by designing and introducing innovative solutions that provide significant commercial benefits to our high profile clients.
• 3 years Unreal Engine (or Unity Game engine) experience
• UE4 Blueprint Experience or relevant Programming Background
• Exceptional UX and UI (UMG) Design Knowledge
• Exceptional knowledge of game asset creation and optimisation pipelines in UE4
• Meticulous, with an eye for detail and an appreciation of the high levels of accuracy required in our industry
• Tertiary qualification in creative industries
• Working knowledge of 3D Studio Max
• Experience in creating architectural visualisations and renders, ability to interpret and work off technical drawings and concept sketches
• Experience in the 3D visualisation and gaming industries
• CAD Software Development Experience
• Basic or Advanced Web Developer and Design Skills
• Additional Skills in C++ / HTML5 / Android / iOS
• Leadership - Confidentially analyse challenges and present solutions to management team
• Develop and improve existing runtime tools used by our clients
• Design and develop new tools and processes for content pipeline
• UI Design and implementation
• Asset creation in Unreal Engine 4
• QA & Bug fixing
What We Can Offer
The Work – Innovative, challenging and rewarding work with the opportunity of professional growth.
The Organisation – Entrepreneurial Company with a focus on utilising the latest technology to communicate a message.
The Opportunity – To be part of a growing company that has won significant projects in the property sector, and enjoyed continued industry validation through significant Awards and exposure.
About this Company
The V2i Group is a multi-award winning group of companies, which includes the V2i Creative Studio and 3Dme Creative Studio. The V2i Group’s services include the production of high definition 3D visualisation and multimedia content, project visioning, community creation, master planning, urban design, induction and training, digital storytelling, eLearning software development for mining OHS training, as well as eLearning software development for health education.
We are now transforming the property development industry through real time 3D software solutions and business intelligence principles that have been successfully implemented by a number of Australia’s largest and most influential developers, design consultants and planners. The V2i Group has received the 2015 UDIA Wildcard Award for its ‘V2i Realtime’ platform, and is continuing to deliver innovative and enabling technology solutions with the aim to dramatically improve efficiencies, as well as deliver unprecedented levels of stakeholder engagement, across Australia and key overseas markets.
Please send Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio, plus References to email@example.com