We’re happy to announce that Current Circus are now looking for another Game Developer to join our team!
Location: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Term: 6 month contract, with an initial 1 month evaluation period.
Current Circus is looking for a talented and experienced developer to be our next star recruit! Our team requires a new member who can generate inspiring ideas, provide innovative technical solutions and has a strong passion for interactive design – just like us! We want someone who thrives on a challenge, and can demonstrate the ability to creatively solve complex design and technical problems.
Current Circus is focused on cultivating a creative and expressive studio environment, so we are looking for a passionate and dedicated team member who will join us in fostering this culture. If this sounds like your dream work environment then Current Circus wants to meet you!
- Programming experience in C++/C#
- Inspired by and passionate about art & design
- Lovely personality and a good sense of humour
- Extensive game development experience
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to self-manage tasks
- We are looking for a senior developer, however we will consider non-senior applicants for stand-out talent
- Unity3D experience (highly desirable)
- Depth camera experience
- iOS/Android experience
- Experience working within an agile development environment
Portfolio/Examples of work:
Please provide your CV and some brief text describing your achievements on past projects. A full history is not required – just select one or two strong examples of good design and technical proficiency.