We are looking for exceptional digital producer with minimum 3 years experience. They must posses a great knowledge of technical programming languages and understand what it takes to manage a team of developers and designers. The role is full-time, with an ideal immediate start.
Exposure AVT is a creative technology agency working with some of worlds largest brands. We're a fast paced, dynamic agency and are on the lookout for exceptional talent. If you have a passion for technology, love learning and want to be part of a growing team, then keep reading. You need to be diligent, exceptional communicator, fun, energetic and organised to manage our projects. We talk in Arduino, C#, Python, OF, Unity, Raspberry Pi, Web Sockets, and OSC to name a few. Does that get you excited? If so.. read on...
### Here's the Job Description... ###
The Digital Producer will be a crucial link throughout the agency. Their role will encompass all facets of production and delivery. The DP will have a hybrid role, performing many duties in their day-to-day. Their responsibilities include:
- Be an integral part of the discovery phase to challenge and identify any potential issues as soon as possible
- In-turn be forthcoming with solutions to problems and issues
- Clarify deliverables, perform requirements gathering, client reverse briefing and document solution
- Produce Statements of Work and additional project support documentation as required
- Work with the Technical Lead to establish a technical approach based on requirements gathered and scope defined
- Work with the Technical Lead to identify development resource requirements needed for project delivery
- Engage and manage creative, design and development resources as required by the project
- Document user journeys and functional solutions
- Create tasks, run scrums and manage milestones for development teams
- Monitor and review project progress, raise any issues with team and problem solve
- Lead and manage testing by critiquing all application and deliverables, look at testing different approaches
The DP will posses the following personality traits, aiding them to work effectively within the company:
- Problem solver
- Great communicator
- Team player
- Can manage and handle stressful situations
### ... end Job Description. ###
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing your achievements and what you can bring to the team.
Must be able to work out of our Melbourne office.