We are a Melbourne based AR company, looking for an experienced C++ programmer join our team to work on a fun AR application that is being developed for both iOS and Android platforms.
Skill: C++ 5 years+ experience
Position: Full time
Salary: $104k per a year (negotiable depending on experience).
Type: 3 months contract to begin with (starting immediately)
Location: Melbourne CBD (on site)
- Strong knowledge in C++
- Experience in developing mobile apps, integrating Google APIs and working with Xcode.
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment with good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, work according to design documents and under tight project deadlines.
- Working closely with the producer and other team members.
- Implementing new features, optimizing and maintaining the core functionalities of the application.
- Ensuring the backend codes are running properly with the server and the user interface layer.
- Using version control software (Perforce) to maintain and update our codebase.
- Bug tracking and fixes.
- Experience in database PostgreSQL and AWS web servers.
- A degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics preferred.
- Enjoy researching new technology and APIs.
Our backend engine and the app layer are written entirely in C++, therefore solid knowledge in C++ is a must. The successful applicant is going to work on the ongoing development of the software and maintain its functionalities after the release of the application.
Please email Theodore - theodoreyw (at) gmail (dot) com with your CV. The applicant must be eligible to work in Australia. We cannot sponsor working visas. No recruiters please.