Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Render team. We are looking for engineers who have good knowledge of low level systems programming up to high-level rendering R&D for game development. Your primary responsibility will be to work on our multiple in-house engines to deliver state of the art graphics features.
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of modern graphics API and GPU graphics pipelines
- Keen interest in modern rendering techniques
- Several years game engine C/C++ experience
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience with rendering specific debugging tools (NVIDIA Nsight, RenderDoc, etc)
- Strong performance analysis and optimisation skills
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team
It would be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with multiple platforms (Windows, PS4, Xbox One, OS X, iOS, Linux)
- Experience from multiple game engines
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
Wargaming Sydney is the software studio behind BigWorld Technology, the cutting-edge online game engine that powers World of Tanks, the smash-hit MMO with over 100 million players, and other record-breaking titles. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Take a look at our website – www.wargaming.com