Wargaming Sydney is seeking a UI Programmer to join our studio. Your primary responsibility will be designing and implementing in-game user interface and menus as well as developing related tools features. You will undertake solving complex programming problems and debugging complex defects. Your expertise should be used to anticipate technical problems and provide realistic solutions to our in-house engines.
What you will bring:
- Keen interest in interface design and related technologies
- Experience in shipping games titles
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Scaleform, QT or other UI middleware
- Ability to write clear, concise code & document implemented features
- Knowledge of current trends in UX design
- Knowledge of multimedia integration
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team
It would be great if you also have:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Experience in shipping AAA titles is a plus
- Experience from multiple game engines
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines
- Good performance analysis and optimisation skills
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
Wargaming Sydney is the software studio behind BigWorld Technology, the cutting-edge online game engine that powers World of Tanks, the smash-hit MMO with over 100 million players, and other record-breaking titles. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Take a look at our website – www.wargaming.com