Wymac Gaming Solutions is seeking an EXPERIENCED Gameplay and UI Programmer to join our 30 human dev team an Oakleigh, Melbourne.
We are embarking on a new PC/ touch/ custom hardware game for which you will be the sole programmer for the vast majority of the project. Working in Unity with C# you will develop the game system alongside a producer (yours truly), 2 designers, a concept artist and a 3D artist, also interfacing with our back end/ system programmers to integrate our economy/ math modelling software into the front end game.
This is a FULL TIME, IN HOUSE role with a competitive salary to match your experience level (negotiable on interview). As you will be the sole programmer on this team we require that applicants have shipped AT LEAST 2 games commercially.
- Enjoy working independently and within a team environment
- Can take direction from a producer/ designer and run with it, self managing where necessary
- A desire to be exposed to new systems and technology, developing software alongside the hardware we are building in house
- Looking for more control and input that simply implementation
- A desire to interface with designers and artists to build a unique experience in a new space
Our team prides itself on its flat hierarchy and collaborative development nature. While you will answer directly to the Producer and CTO, you have access to all project and all team members.
While the initial project you will be working on will have a smaller team involved, you will have the ability to move throughout our teams working on various projects from our flagship 3rd person fantasy combat title, to our shorter term 3 month projects working across a number of platforms and game types.
Applicants that can demonstrate the above requirements please forward a cover letter and CV/ Linkedin/ folio to email@example.com
Wymac is an equal opportunity employer and as such we invite job seekers from all backgrounds to apply for this role.