V2i Group – August 2016
Senior Unreal Engine 4 Artist
Full time or long-term contract work
Gaven Central Business Park at Arundel, Gold Coast. Just off the M1, 2 minutes from Westfield Helensvale Shopping Centre, and 15 minutes from Surfers Paradise.
We are seeking an experienced UE4 & 3D Artist to lead and assist our award-winning project work in the property development sector, and join our project team to create an industry-transforming platform as part of a recently awarded government innovation grant.
You will be working in close collaboration with the business owner and apply your leadership skills to drive outcomes and transform the property industry by designing and introducing innovative solutions that provide significant commercial benefits to our high profile clients.
What We Can Offer
The Work – Innovative, challenging and rewarding work with the opportunity of professional growth.
The Organisation – Entrepreneurial Company with a focus on utilising the latest technology to communicate a message.
The Opportunity – To be part of a growing company that has won significant projects in the property sector, and enjoyed continued industry validation through significant Awards and exposure.
• 5+ years Unreal Engine experience
• Senior level experience in the gaming industries
• Exceptional knowledge of game asset creation and optimization pipelines in UE4
• Exceptional working knowledge of 3D Studio Max
• Experience in creating architectural visualisations and renders, ability to interpret and work off technical drawings and concept sketches
• Knowledge of UE4 Blueprints
• Meticulous, with an eye for detail and an appreciation of the high levels of accuracy required in our industry
• Tertiary qualification in creative industries
• Experience in the 3D visualisation industry
• Experience in VRay rendering
• Experience with Perforce & Project Collaboration
• UX Design Experience
• Asset creation and project-related work in Unreal Engine 4
• Modelling and texturing in 3D Studio Max
• Deliver an exceptional job on time and within budget
• Effectively communicate with & contribute to your team to achieve business outcomes, coordinate tasks, and solve problems
About this company
The V2i Group is a multi-award winning group of companies, which includes the V2i Creative Studio and 3Dme Creative Studio. The V2i Group’s services include the production of high definition 3D visualisation and multimedia content, project visioning, community creation, master planning, urban design, induction and training, digital storytelling, eLearning software development for mining OHS training, as well as eLearning software development for health education.
We are now transforming the property development industry through real time 3D software solutions and business intelligence principles that have been successfully implemented by a number of Australia’s largest and most influential developers, design consultants and planners. The V2i Group has received the 2015 UDIA Wildcard Award for its ‘V2i Realtime’ platform, and is continuing to deliver innovative and enabling technology solutions with the aim to dramatically improve efficiencies, as well as deliver unprecedented levels of stakeholder engagement, across Australia and key overseas markets.
Send Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio, plus References to email@example.com