Scientific Games is a leading innovator in the regulated gaming and global lottery industries. We specialise in the development, production and distribution of fun and exciting products such as Instant Scratch products and systems, Electronic Table Games, Gaming Machines and advanced Casino systems.
Beginning with the breakthrough technology that launched the world's very first secure instant lottery game in 1974, Scientific Games has continued to be a driving force behind the success of more than 300 customers on six continents over the last 40 years across 3 divisions – Gaming, Lotteries and Interactive.
With over 8000 employees around the world, we are always looking for high performing people to join our exciting and innovative business. We want professionals from all types of backgrounds with varying experiences to contribute to our diverse, but strong culture – to create the world's best gaming and lottery business.
This unique and exciting full time opportunity will be based in our brand new Silverwater Head Office where you will see yourself an integral part of our Research and Development department. As a Senior Graphic Artist you will be responsible for the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create illustrations and animations for Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM) products
- In accordance with create briefs, develop initial art concepts and continue these through to final designs
- Contributes to a range of deliverables within the assigned studio team
- Liaise with software engineers and game designers
- Develops product concept, strategy and theme
- Creates layouts from existing game designs
- Produces digital graphics and/or animations
- Requires quality control of design elements and layout for fit, form and function
- Participates in team meetings to share relevant information and technology transfer
- Researches new services, techniques, and competing products to help understand current and future technologies
- Recommends appropriate changes in policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with After Effects CC, AE particle effects plug-ins and 3D software (3DS Max or Maya) would be highly advantageous.
- Adobe CC Suite (Specifically Photoshop & Illustrator).
- A critical eye for detail and ability to follow/maintain stringent guidelines
- Experience working in a fast paced production environment
- Gaming industry/related experience preferred
- Requires extensive understanding of all art and files preparation, layout procedures and processes, type design and manipulation
- Must have multi-tasking experience and abilities
- Must be able to effectively communicate at both the lowest and highest levels in the organization
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
Experience, Education and Qualification:
- 5+ years' experience in animation/motion design, as well as Illustration, design, layout and rendering skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive remuneration package + superannuation.
- New and modern office spaces, games rooms and break out areas.
- On-site parking and cafe.
How to Apply:
Please submit an application letter addressing the positions key requirements, along with a copy of your CV and examples from your portfolio to Matt Hansen, HR Generalist at email@example.com , alternatively please call on (02) 8707 6811 for a confidential discussion.
Australian residents / citizens only need apply
No Recruitment Agencies Please