We're hiring! Chaos Theory is looking for a mid-to-senior Unity developer to join our team in Ultimo, Sydney. The role is full-time on a 3-month contract, with the possibility for extension.
Over the next few months, we are working on several exciting mobile games, a desktop title with custom controllers, and a web platform.
- Experience working on shipped mobile games made with Unity.
- Experience working on multiplayer titles (Playfab, Gamesparks, UNet, or custom).
- Experience integrating third-party systems (e.g. push notifications, analytics, attribution).
- In-depth understanding and experience with Unity UI and Animation systems.
- Highly competent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly competent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for games.
- Experience working on AR / VR titles.
- Web development experience (including AWS / Azure architectures).
- Experience with agile development practices.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch and include a portfolio / CV with links to your shipped titles:
About Chaos Theory: