Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced, passionate Scrum Master to join our team working in a Large-Scale Scrum environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Help the organisation realise the benefits of Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Champion continuous process improvements of their team, and of the broader group and organisation
- Coach and facilitate the team on Lean and Agile practices
What you'll bring:
- You have deep experience with Agile practices and are considered an expert. You understand the differences between prescriptive and pragmatic approaches and when each is appropriate.
- Constantly analysing process and performance, you strive for continual improvement for the benefit of the project, the team and our customers.
- Systems Thinking; You're Neo, able to see the matrix of the larger system. You are able to deconstruct current impediments and formulate plans to solve them.
- Organised, highly analytical and process driven, you're a metaphorical SM octopus, able to handle multiple teams at various stages of development.
- You're more than a ‘people person’; you're a Jedi, possessing level-10 influencing and negotiation skills.
It would be great if you also have...
- Experience with transitioning to Scrum.
- A CSM certification.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.
- A strong background in development; good understanding of Software Development.
- Passion for games.
If you believe that you are "the one", please feel free to forward your resume by email to: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
The Sydney office works on the cutting-edge online-game engine called BigWorld Technology, used by Wargaming studios around the world to power games such as World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players.
BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
We offer numerous opportunities for skilled individuals that have strong technical abilities, are passionate about the games industry, and enjoy solving technical and design challenges creatively.