Foxie Games is a growing mobile games studio located in the heart of Adelaide CBD. Hot on the release of our family title Horse Paradise in 2017, we are looking for several more talented, team-minded & self-motivated people to help grow our studio.
Why You’ll Love Working at Foxie:
You’ll get to work on original IP end-to-end in a supportive team, help shape every aspect of the titles you work on and watch hundreds of thousands of players interact with your creations!
Role: Technical Artist
Location: Adelaide CBD
Salary: Starting at $50,000/year (based on experience)
Contract Length: Based on experience
Employment Basis: Full time
We are looking for a versatile and well-rounded technical artist to work directly with the creative director to implement the artistic and aesthetic vision for our original mobile games and their promotional material.
– Find creative solutions to realise artistic visions within technical constraints
– Act as the bridge between 2D/3D artists and game programmers and foresee integration problems before they occur
– Research and prototype aesthetic styles that resonate with audiences
– Integrate art assets for use in-game and in the creation of promotional material
– Demonstrated ability to execute a creative vision
– Excellent understanding of the 3D asset development pipeline including modelling, unwrapping, texturing, rigging and animation
– Clear and pro-active communicator with the ability to translate requirements between artists and game programmers
– Exceptional eye for composition and colour, as well as the ability to create visually compelling work
– Demonstrated understanding of video production principles
– Excellent technical skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects) to integrate various art assets to create professional quality in-game as well as promotional material.
– Versatility to work on multiple projects at a given time
– Basic familiarity with Unity3D including lighting, material setup, animation system and general workflows
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide. Salary will be based on experience.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Technical Artist Role”. Please include links to your portfolio. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.
Applications Close 6th of April, 2018
Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only