The Pulse is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Senior Unity Developer with multiplayer experience to join the team, as we take an exciting new VR platform from prototype to product. Pulse IQ is a new Virtual Reality platform set to revolutionize Learning from curriculum led education to corporate training. We’re looking to you, to bring a positive attitude and dedication to the team that conceived the product and help us bring it to life.
This is a great opportunity to utilize your past experience and expand on your innovative system development skills in an environment that promotes creativity and initiative. Your excellent communication skills, proven analytical expertise, ability to work successfully with business partners and stakeholders and effective participation as part of a close team are what’s needed to achieve our goals.
If you have experience developing in a test-driven, agile environment, then jump to the front of the line.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, or better, in computer science
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience coding, analysis, design and providing system level architecture for complex software programs.
• Extensive experience programming multiplayer Unity and Unity plug-in development
• Proficient in C#.
• Experience with ASP.NET. Photon and Azure
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• In-depth knowledge of 2D/3D computer graphics
• Experience with multiplayer game development
• Experience working with (or knowledge of) emerging technologies – VR, AR
• Demonstrable knowledge of common design patterns and architecture
• Confidence in your ability to achieve world’s best practice processes in VR platform development
• This is a full-time position. Applicants for this role must be an Australian citizen or have Australian work rights
Please send your application to email@example.com with subject 'Senior Unity Developer'. Applications close 31 March 2018.