• You’ll be integral in the end-to-end delivery of cross-platform video games
• You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of artists, animators, designers and developers
• You’ll experience a wide array of content & genres.
We are an Australian-owned game development studio, with strong, established relationships with publishers in the US and Europe.
We’ve worked on licensed products for Disney, Dreamworks, Sony, Mattel, Nickelodeon, and others. Currently we’re working on titles in the tactics, MMO & first-person shooter genres.
We’re based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. The role is a full-time, permanent position. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. $70-80k p.a. inclusive.
What you’ll be doing…
In this role you’ll work with a cross-functional team to deliver world-class games, on budget and on-time.
Project & client management
• Ensuring the development team are producing high quality content.
• Working with developers to create project schedules, delivery milestones and approval assets.
• Tracking all milestones, other deliverables and client change requests.
• Managing licensor & client relationships, including approvals and regular catch-ups.
• Interacting with the development team, publishers, management, press and the public .
• Creating and maintaining project documentation.
• Promoting positive team morale.
• Driving continual process optimisation to increase efficiency & output.
• Empowering the team to take ownership & pride in their work.
• Interviewing, reviewing and helping develop new team members in conjunction with HR and management
What we’re looking for...
• 5+ years of software or game production experience.
• Experience managing projects around the $1 million mark.
• 2+ years working in Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc).
• Excellent judgement and strategic thinking.
• Understanding of the video game genres and the games industry.
• Willingness to jump on the tools & get your hands dirty when needed.
• Dedication, maturity and great work ethic.
• Working to tight deadlines.
• Experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
• Project or production credits on published game titles.
• Google Docs
• MS Project
• Unreal Engine
• Adobe Creative Cloud
You might be suitable if you’ve ever been a...
• Game Producer
• Digital Product Owner
• Digital Product Manager
• Agile Delivery Manager
• Digital Project Manager
• Scrum Manager
• Digital Project Coordinator
• Digital Account Manager
• Digital Producer
All applications must include a cover letter and a resume.
We cannot consider applicants who do not supply this information.
Email applications are welcomed: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep attachments under 5MB.