Not Doppler is seeking a mobile game Product Manager for upcoming titles.
Based in Sydney, Australia – we are a motivated team focused on developing and publishing high-quality mobile/tablet games.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted heavily to mobile, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 18 million downloads to-date.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage games through the development pipeline, from pre-production through to post-launch
- Work alongside multi-disciplinary teams to deliver games to the highest quality standard
- Be well-versed with the mobile free-to-play market, staying on top of the latest trends and industry insights
- Have a clear understanding for what drives key performance metrics such as retention, monetization, engagement and virality; and the ability to analyse data to provide strategies for optimisation
- Great communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
For this full-time role at our Sydney office, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2 years game industry experience. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.