Job Position type:
We have a lot of work coming up over the next few weeks and are looking to source some contract 3d artist's.
Job details: 3D Artist (Generalist) - Contract
- Create high quality, accurate low polygon 3D models and textures based on source material provided i.e. reference photos, CAD files or technical drawings.
- Required to create assets that fit within polygon and memory budgets based on current generation game technology.
- Work efficiently within a team or independently/remotely and deliver tasks on time.
- Take direction and work closely with Art team lead.
- 3+ Years professional experience working within a game development or equivalent industry role.
- Advanced skills in 3D Studio Max or any other high end 3D modelling software.
- Must be highly proficient using Adobe Photoshop for texture creation and some graphic design work.
- General knowledge of Adobe Premiere or Adobe After Effects for basic post-production work.
- Experience working with a variety of game engines and a thorough understanding of the exporting process.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to Art production pipelines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Talented and self motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Portfolio demonstrating your best and most recent work.
- Art related degree and/or comparable professional experience a bonus
Send CV to email@example.com