Dreamgate Studios is a privately funded company based in Canberra, Australia focused on the development of scalable, innovative, engaging and persistent MMO mobile game worlds. We are looking for highly talented and driven individuals who want to become core members of a small and growing team dedicated to creating games that influence millions.
You will be a part of a larger development team that includes Software Developers, Product Managers and Server Engineers. You will be expected to work closely with all members of the development team to create and execute comprehensive test plans for all aspects of the current mobile projects.
• Locate, research, categorise and prioritise bugs with steps to recreate.
• Research, identify, reproduce, isolate and report defects.
• Verify resolved defects against all applicable environments.
• Create test plans and document test results.
• Construct test cases for the defined test plan and modify accordingly to test requirement changes.
• Complete regular test plans and playthroughs of mobile games.
• Provide input/status updates regarding test progress.
• Test across multiple platforms (iOS and Android) and devices.
• Collaborate with the development team to ensure that quality standards are met.
• 5-years+ software testing experience.
• 2-years+ mobile games testing experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
• Ability to create or refine processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Demonstrated experience writing test cases, test plans and defect reports.
• Demonstrated experience testing iOS and Android mobile devices.
• Demonstrated knowledge of essential testing methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
Please contact us at email@example.com