Foxie Games is a growing mobile games studio located in the heart of Adelaide CBD. We are 10 team members strong, and hot on the release of our family title 'Wolf: The Evolution' earlier this year, we are looking for several more talented, team-minded & self-motivated people to help build even more ambitious original IP!
Role: Unity Front End Developer (Intermediate)
Location: Adelaide CBD
Salary Package: $57,000 - $70,000 (depending on experience)
Contract Length: 12 months with strong possibility of extension for the right people
Positions Available: 2
Employment Basis: Full time
We are looking for 2 versatile front end developers who can take responsibility for the implementation of any aspects which contribute to the look and feel of our mobile titles; particularly in the context of UI, game mechanics and in-game effects.
You will collaborate closely with designers, artists, and other developers to ensure a consistent, high quality user experience.
2 - 5+ years professional experience preferred but not compulsory if you have outstanding skills
– Live and breathe Unity3D/C#
– Ability to write clean, maintainable and robust code
– Strong understanding of UI frameworks, 2D/3D animation, advanced camera implementations and particle systems
– Strong visual design sensitives helping you make games look and feel amazing
– Demonstrated problem solving skills
– Ability to read and manipulate code written by others
– A positive attitude, willingness to learn and support other team members.
– Familiarity with agile software development and version control systems
– Familiarity with production pipelines for game art assets: 2D, 3D, UI, animation and visual effects.
– Experience with mobile development
– Familiarity with NGUI
- Our agile development culture allows you to actively shape all aspects of the games you work on (including design)
- We will always do our best to match you with work aligning with your skills, desires and aspirations
- Work with a bunch of supportive & like-minded people
- Become part of a positive culture that values teamwork and a 'get things done' attitude
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide. Salary will be based on experience.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Front End Developer Role”. Please include links to work samples demonstrating your ability to fulfil the requirements of this role – this will be a significant factor in our screening process. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.
Our website: http://www.foxieventures.com