Role: Front End Developer
Location: Adelaide CBD
Total Salary Package: Starting at $60,000 (depending on experience)
Contract Length: 12 month contract available with strong possibility of extension for the right people
Employment Basis: Full time
Foxie Games is a growing mobile games studio located in the heart of Adelaide CBD. We are 10 team members strong, and hot on the release of our family title Wolf: The Evolution earlier this year, we are looking for several more talented, team-minded & self-motivated people to help build even more ambitious original IP!
Why You’ll Love Working at Foxie:
You’ll get to work on original IP end-to-end in a supportive team, help shape every aspect of the titles you work on and watch hundreds of thousands of players interact with your creations!
We are looking for a versatile front end developer who knows how to make games look and feel amazing! Our ideal candidate will drive the look and feel of our upcoming mobile titles to ensure they ship with the level of ‘pop’ and polish that our users expect.
- As a core member of our technical team, you will take responsibility for the design, integration and implementation of any aspects which contribute to the look and feel of our mobile titles; particularly in the context of UI, game mechanics and in-game effects.
- Collaborate closely with designers, artists, and other developers to ensure a consistent, high quality user experience.
- Excellent skills in Unity3D/C# (3+ years studio experience)
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and robust code
- Strong understanding of UI frameworks, layered camera implementations, 2D/3D animation and high level of experience with particle systems
- Strong visual design and graphic design sensitives (strong understanding of composition & colour)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to read and manipulate code written by others
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and support other team members.
Here are some bonus skills you might have, or be willing to learn on the job:
- Experience developing for mobile platforms
- Experience with NGUI
- Experience with 3D asset pipelines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Successful applicants will join us in our office in Adelaide CBD. Salary will be based on experience.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Front End Developer Role”. Please include links to work samples demonstrating your ability to fulfil the requirements of this role - this will be a significant factor in our screening process. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.
Applications Close 31st of October, 2018
Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only