Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Brisbane are expanding and seek Intermediate and Senior Programmers to join our talented team in our newly fitted out studio in Brisbane.
• Work closely with designers in the creation of detailed feature specifications
• Take ownership of gameplay features
• Design and implement robust and innovative solutions to technical and creative challenges
• Write clean, robust, reusable code and create documentation where required
• Take active role in providing time estimates and task breakdowns for project requirements
• Help meet functionality, scope control, fun factor, and performance requirements
• Provide technical input to other programmers and mentor junior programmers as appropriate
• Experience with debugging- diagnosing and fixing code
• Work independently as well as with other departments.
• Five plus years plus related experience and a proven track record with shipped game titles
• Ability to construct well engineered and maintainable software using C#/C++
• Expert at the design and development of advanced AI/Gameplay systems
• Strong 3D math skills
• Ability to debug complex systems and low level software
• Ability to quickly familiarize yourself to work with a large existing codebase
• Ability to rapidly prototype as well as producing final code
• Demonstrable skill at optimizing software for speed and memory efficiency
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Excellent initiative, self-motivation, organizational and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of console game development and multiplayer development
• Passion for making and playing great games
• Xamarin/mono is a plus
• Experience with Unity is a plus
Please apply at the below link and send us your CV, including a link to your professional portfolio.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!