At Gameloft we pride ourselves on our long history of creating popular mobile games with successful licensed IPs. We have continuously created memorable gaming experiences around our beloved brands and characters, which are now enjoyed by millions of mobile gamers around the world.
Working with the development team in our Brisbane production studio and in collaboration with professionals from Gameloft studios around the world, this role is responsible for the online features of our games.
- Implement game specific online features
- Work with Gameloft's online service teams to communicate, diagnose and fix any issues we are experiencing with the infrastructure services
- Development of required client, server and utility software
- Producing relevant documentation
- Be flexible and provide support for other team members during critical stages of development
- Provide regular status updates to various levels of management
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- Proficient with C++ and C#
- Solid Python scripting experience
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals
- Sockets API
- Proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- AWS experience
- Familiarity with live ops
- Interest in good code practices
- Experience with integration of 3rd-party services such as Ads providers, tracking, stats.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
Please apply via the below link and include your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are our next great hire.