Halfbrick Brisbane : Quality Assurance
Applications close 7th March 2012
Halfbrick Studios, the highly successful studio behind such titles as Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, Monster Dash, Raskulls and Age of Zombies is seeking people to join its Brisbane Quality Assurance team.
These are Full-Time positions and we are looking for both experienced people as well as juniors!
Halfbrick was founded in 2001 and since then expanded to over 50 of the best staff in the industry. We have successfully released over 16 titles across multiple platforms ranging from the Nintendo DS/DSi right through to Xbox Live Arcade and new mobile platforms such as the iOS and Android.
About our Teams
Our people work in smaller, self directed teams and are given opportunities to contribute to both the design and implementation across all of our games. As a Brick you will be given the freedom to work across multiple areas and make significant contributions to every game you work on.
Halfbrick values its people and strives to provide a creative, rewarding environment where we can pursue our passion of creating great games, without regular crunch periods and other negative aspects that plague more traditional game development.
If you want to make smaller, fun games in a great environment, contact us today!
Quality Assurance Testers
We are looking for crack game QA with an eye for detail and the ability to break every game they touch!
• Has a hardcore love of games and has gaming experience on all platforms (new + old).
• Someone that can use their passion for games to aid Halfbrick in delivering high-end quality.
• Someone that notices bugs in all games (and wants to have them fixed).
• Ability to remove themselves from the user experience and find flaws in the game.
• Sees QA as a part in helping to build and polish the game experience.
• Desire to see a production through from start to finish.
• Great communication skills are a must.
• Sees QA as its own carrier path not just a stepping stone to another discipline.
You do not need tertiary qualifications or years of experience, the most important thing is that you are talented, professional and able to work well with everyone at Halfbrick!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, and please use Brisbane QA as the subject.
Alternatively, mail to:
Level 1, 190 Kelvin Grove Rd
QLD, 4059, Australia