Job Position type:
Dynamic Growing Company
Contract – Perm opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative graphic artist looking to create and design for iPhone/iPad children educational games.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative with knowledge of industry standard design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator. You will also be expected to work independently or as part of a team depending upon upcoming projects.
- Our apps are designed for kids, Please do not apply if your drawing style does not suit kids aged 0 to 12 years old.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of industry/freelancer experience
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of colour, form, lighting and composition
- The ability to adapt to particular art styles with great accuracy
- Very good communication skills
- A desire to learn from others and share what you have learnt
- Create artwork from initial concept to delivery
- Prototype, visualize and bring to fruition creative artwork
- The confidence to work independently
- The ability to work under pressure to tight production deadlines
- High level of knowledge in Adobe CS suite
- Medium level of knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or Flash vector art
- Strong foundation art skills, solid understanding of colour and the ability to take something from concept to completion
- Computer literacy essential
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, including integration with ongoing iPhone and iPad projects.
- Flexible and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunity to grow your career as part of an organisation that recognises and rewards achievement.
We look forward to hearing from you. Don't hesitate, contact us now!
Please send your resume to jobs@GiggleUp.com and provide the following:
* A link to your online portfolio or send to us as attachment.
* Your highest level of education
* When you're available to start
please respect our request for no telephone calls