The following skills are a requirement of this position:
- Ability to deliver memorable creative performances working from established previs concepts and ideas
- Quality animation skills which demonstrate a thorough and creative understanding of weight, timing and performance
- Demonstrate the ability to animate full range of creatures and characters
- Strong understanding of physical performance and fight choreography and timing
- Strong ability to translate approved concepts and background story into believable characters
- Good reference and analysis skills to improve both technically and visually
- Deliver animations to required technical specifications and within milestones
- Work well within a pipeline which uses dynamics and cloth to enhance performance
- Technically aware of workflow within rendering pipeline to get the best results for each shot
- Proven experience in Maya, or similar animation packages
- Be open to and willing to act upon direction.
As part of our team your responsibilities will include:
- A high attention to detail involving additional research where necessary to improve detail
- Highly self-motivated in both delivering believable characters while focussed on the quality and continuity of each shot
- Highly creative within a technical environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi task and prioritise in order to achieve milestones
- Work well within a small established team and pipeline
- Working to deadlines
- Ability to follow given direction.
- Attention to detail when working within character ideas and shot requirements
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Production experience is highly regarded.
The position is in-house at our Sydney CBD-based studio and will be a 1 year contract. Probationary periods will apply.
Please send your show reel (DVD or web link is preferable) to email@example.com.