SweatyChair is expanding!
We are moving to a new office and seeking for more gameplay "ProgrammerS" to join our team!
We are offering both contract/permanent term positionS with view to extension depending on project requirements.
You should have:
* Strong understanding of C/C++ or C#
* Sound knowledge of 3-D maths and physics
* Ability to work on tasks unsupervised
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
* Ability to identify and implement fun gameplay
* Ability to provide creative input into the design and implementation of gameplay mechanics
* Ability to integrate quickly into an existing team
* Have developed and implemented gameplay mechanics on a commercial game
* Prior experience working with Unity
* Experience in one or more of the following gameplay disciplines:
*Effects, including both particle and sound
*User interface design and implementation
* Strong understanding of C++
* Two or more years experience making games
* Worked on at least one completed or soon-to-be-released game title(s)
* Experience working with current generation console and/or mobile devices
* Huge passion for creating and playing games <--- A MUST!
It's an on-site position, relocation can be arranged for the right candidates!
All applications must include a folio with examples of your work, as either a CD/DVD or a link to an online portfolio, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. We are unable to process applications which do not include this information.