Torus Games is seeking a gameplay programmer for our Bayswater studio.
We are offering a fixed term position with view to extension depending on project requirements.
You should have:
* Strong understanding of C/C++ or C#
* Sound knowledge of 3-D maths and physics
* Ability to work on tasks unsupervised
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
* Ability to identify and implement fun gameplay
* Ability to provide creative input into the design and implementation of gameplay mechanics
* Ability to integrate quickly into an existing team
* Have developed and implemented gameplay mechanics on a commercial game
* Vendor certification experience
* Prior experience working with Unreal Engine / Unity
* Experience in one or more of the following gameplay disciplines:
- *Character animation
- *Artificial intelligence
- *Game camera logic and behaviour
- *Gameplay physics
- *Effects, including both particle and sound
- *User interface design and implementation
* Strong understanding of C/C++
* Two or more years experience making games
* Worked on at least one completed or soon-to-be-released game title(s)
* Experience working with current generation console and/or mobile devices
* Huge passion for creating and playing games
Only applicants with Australian citizenship or relevant visas will be considered. Please note we do not relocate international or interstate applicants, and we are not considering offsite employment.
All applications must include a folio with examples of your work, as either a CD/DVD or a link to an online portfolio, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. We are unable to process applications which do not include this information.
Torus Games does not accept solicitations from recruitment agencies.