Torus Games is looking for a 3D Artist to join our team in Bayswater on a fixed-term contract basis.
Successful applicants should be skilled artists with experience in 3D modelling of game environments, props, and characters.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Concept props and environments
- Work to concept
- Create high and low poly models, unwrapped and textured
- Work within restrictions of engines, platforms and deadlines
- Contribute to meetings and maintain communication with the rest of the development team
- Game industry experience
- Game texture creation, including experience with PBS
- Maya, Zbrush (or Mudbox), Photoshop
- Experience creating detailed high-poly as well as efficient low-poly meshes
- Highly experienced working with normal maps and capable of creating realistic textures and materials
- An understanding of technical limitations from an art perspective
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Character creation
- Experience with; Unity, Unreal, 3D Coat, Substance Designer, Substance Painter
Only applicants with Australian citizenship or relevant visas will be considered. Please note we do not relocate international or interstate applicants, and we are not considering offsite employment.
All applications must include a folio with examples of your work, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. We are unable to process applications which do not include this information.
Please note we do not accept solicitations from recruitment agencies.