We are currently seeking a producer to work in our animation production team. In this role you’ll be responsible for delivering projects on budget and schedule while ensuring that work is finished to the highest standard. You’ll be responsible for managing teams, project planning (quoting, budgets, schedules, contracting crew) and maintaining our highest standard of client communications. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects for high profile national and international clients as well as PRA internal projects. This is a full-time position.
- 3+ years managing small to medium sized crews in animation, games or VFX productions.
- A solid knowledge of 3D pipelines.
- A strong track record of delivering productions on schedule and within budget.
- Experience working with a wide range of clients and artists.
- An ability to maintain a positive attitude and friendly manner under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular intermediate Excel experience.
- Experience in the video game industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project.
We will be looking for the following attributes:
- Thorough attention to detail.
- A knack for planning and organising.
- Analytical mind and the ability to work with numerical data for planning and budgeting purposes.
About The People’s Republic of Animation
With a focus on cinematic storytelling, The People’s Republic of Animation (PRA) specialises in providing stylised character animation to the world's leading game developers, publishers and advertising agencies.
Please forward your CV and cover letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 8th October.