Currently seeking: Programmer and Technical Artists
Mountains is currently seeking Programmers and Technical Artists at a variety of levels.
Ideal candidates will be strong communicators who love solving technical and
creative challenges and learning new skills.
Applications from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged.
Mountains is a craft games studio based in Melbourne, Australia. Our first released title was the Apple Design Award-winning mobile game Florence. Founded by Ken Wong, the lead designer of the acclaimed Monument Valley, Mountains aims to create small, beautiful games that linger in hearts and minds.
The health and happiness of our employees is our highest priority. We believe that an inclusive and supportive studio culture is the key to creative innovation and efficient production.
You will be:
- A programmer or technical artist working with a small team, under the direction of a lead
- Working full-time from our studio in South Melbourne
- Located in The Arcade, Australia's leading game development co-working space
You will receive:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Travel and speaking opportunities at industry events (domestic and international)
- Resources and support for ongoing professional development
You will need:
- Positive attitude and strong sense of initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with C# / Unity3D
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with designers, producers, and QA
- Attention to detail, and a deep care for your craft
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A minimum of 2 professional references are required in your application, and referrals are highly regarded. If you're not sure if you're right for one of these roles, please go ahead and apply anyway! We'd love to hear from you!
Applications received from people working in similar industries will be treated with the strictest of confidence. As part of our recruitment procedures for this role, Mountains may independently verify the information you provide us during the recruitment process. Only those applicants required for an interview will be contacted as a result of this application.